1986 Supra Comp TS6M- this boat is CHERRY!

rodecon

• Baller

Hello all, I am just posting this for a friend, but this will be a great boat for someone, it literally looks new, its been pampered its whole life! 437 HRS original owner!

I hope I dont get in trouble for the long link......they are OK now correct @Horton ?

http://www.ski-it-again.com/php/skiitagain.php?endless=summer&topic=Search&category=Boat_3Event&postid=47696

• Baller
Supra Comp TS6M maybe the first tourney boat that dropped the bow and had really cool lines. It looked very good coming down the lake. Bob LaPoint won the '87 Worlds behind a Supra Comp TS6M but I think they dropped 454s in those Worlds boats instead of the standard 351 Windsor.

• Baller_

So many things on that boat were firsts. First to drop the nose and tail lines of a ski boat. First to sweep a wind shield like that. First to do serious negative chines. (in a turn the boat stays flat and the faster you go, the better it tracks and sticks). First to run a deep V half way down the hull and then go flat to improve tracking. First to do a gear trunk and sun pad. First to have grab rials around swim platform (loved that). First to run an adjustable wake plate (I believe that's why they lost AWSA approval ..but not sure). First to open the bow. First to incorporate Kevlar in the construction. And a laundry list of little things that just made the boat stand out compared to anything. For something designed and built in the 80s, it still turns heads. As long as the pylon is solid and the floor is void of soft spots, it is a killer ride and a pleasure to ski behind...and yes I am bias.