Stack the Dog?

BlueSki

• Baller
The Ballers might be able to settle a bet between two brothers, my kids. In trying to come up with names for a male dog, the ski-related name of Stack was tabled among others. We have a good list of names, so I don't really need suggestions but feel free to throw some out, I really just need final word on their bet of whether or not Stack is good name for a dog so the kids can move on and fight about other things. Only skiers can answer that question.

• Baller

Stack is a good name, has two hard sounds in it st ck should get the dogs attention just fine.

I'm not sure its important that people understand the name. But then again until you see a dog who knows what they should be named. Meet the beast and you might want to call it butthole.

• Baller
Don't worry about if other understand. My dogs are Buoy and Mapple. Mapple is a hard one for people, first they want to call him Maple, second is what does that mean. They are interest when they find out where the name came from.

• Baller
@DavidP, Horton in and of itself would be a good name for a dog, but I met Horton at Nationals and he is not necessarily a golden retriever, perhaps a different breed. I will let someone else that knows him better start the “What Breed is Horton” thread that will end with “I will ban all of you!”