ALL NEW SKI LAKE IN HOBE SOUND, FLORIDA

ROBOT

• Administrators

hobelakeskiclub-logo.png

Hobe Lake Ski Club is a new man-made lake located 30 minutes north of the West Palm Beach airport. It is open year-round and has some of the best ski conditions and possibly the most pristine setting to be found anywhere.

The Club is proud to announce its affiliation with Wim DeCree as coach. They welcome all levels and abilities and strive to make your stay as enjoyable and productive as possible.

Their exclusive booking system allows you to book time slots that fit your schedule. This will enable you to make plans to spend time with your family enjoying the quiet beaches and many other area activities Dining, hotels and shopping are all nearby.

Go check out their website and keep them in mind next time you’re looking for some good coaching or for a nice ski vacation!

Hobe200

• Baller
Wow really? I use Eden near Fort Myers. I believe it’s $55. If you buy a package it knocks it down more. They had a Nautique and Response last year (the Nautique had to go into the shop at one point). I heard they got a new Prostar this year but not confirmed. Good people, Prissy & Arthur are great.

• Baller

Price per set depends on where you are at, for some people $75 is way too much for others that are improving and moving into real short line it is a bargain, I will be honest I would love to ski with Wimm, but would I get that much out of it, not sure that I would.

I am not talking about Wimm but there are people that ask $$$ that are not really that good at coaching, other people have knowledge and know how to convey it can be a better choice for some, some of the best coaching I have received has been from people that are passionate about the sport.

• Baller
$75 is a bargain. Why is it that every wherever you turn in water skiing, it's about how cheap can you go? You don't hear it in golf or tennis. I'm sorry but if it's too expensive don't bitch go somewhere else.

• Baller

I don't think $75 for a coached set particularly given Wim's reputation is unreasonable. Building a ski lake, keeping a current boat, gas and other expenses aren't cheap. The price is certainly in line with other well known coaches.