boat lift, alumacraft w/trailer, 2 courses for sale in MN

6balls

• Baller

Hello all,

Some circumstantial change for me. 4000 lb capacity porta dock boat lift with canopy frame cables about 2 yrs old $3K. 14 ft alumacraft nice oars no motor and much newer shore land'r trailer with less than 100 miles on it $1K. 2 slalom courses on the bottom of the same lake...lines to each from shore to find 'em. Pull 'em and they are yours.

Totally unrelated set of 4 Mercedes AMG wheels with all season tires...20 inch rims...$1200.

• Baller

@jetsetr shoot I suppose so...but I'm not doing it.

@eljaybee Geez I don't even remember which brand of course we have in there...they have been on the bottom for 15 years. In the spring we connnect buoys n magnets, in the fall we sink it. Each sits in 5-6 feet of water, mucky bottom.

Each have rope mainline...I would recommend convert to stainless/pvc coated. Due to being in the water full time we occasionally replace one of the spring loaded clips that were original with new stainless ones. I would also replace all buoy lines if I pulled it out.

So basically if anyone wants to harvest the course...you are really getting the telescoping PVC part of the course and I have lots of extra stainless spring loaded clips. You would want to replace the buoy buoy lines, and get a new mainline. Probably best bet is to pull the PVC from both, leave the mainline on the bottom, do new buoy lines and get a nice mainline, and have the second set of PVC for spare everything. That would be my thinking, anyway.

The alumacraft mentioned was our course "work boat".

• Baller

@colo_skier yes. Great little site. One ski partner no longer available enough and another got divorced, is getting remarried and moving away. Can't justify the work of the boat/lift/dock/2 courses and weed control with no ski partners.

We have a course on the public lake I live on...certainly a step back, blown out more often, and more boat traffic but that's life. Bro Jim selling his New Germany slot, too, so getting to be slim pickings around here.

This means I also will sell my Centurion Falcon Barefoot and move the Nautique to my home lift...at least that's what my rational brain is saying right now. I may sell both and pick up a Prostar or 200.

• Baller
Sorry to hear that. The swamp was great. Understand the weed control issue and the biting fish. In Florida with the same weeds I would be worried about other larger biters. Also sorry didn't get to meet up when you were out here. Maybe a chance meeting in Florida some time is in the works.

• Baller

@lars both courses have a line from shore attached to the courses. From there it's an exercise of pulling them up. Were it me...I would use the mainline to find each PVC section and cut it loose taking only the PVC.

We also have a bunch of magnets we'd sell cheap. Enough for both courses and more.

• Baller
Centurion is gone, boat lift is gone, the courses are spoken for by @shark to remove in the spring. He is also thinking over the alumacraft and trailer though boat may be smaller than what he wants. So if he doesn't want alumacraft/trailer it will still be available (should know soon) and Benz-AMG wheels/tires available.