Private Ski Site for sale in Central Kentucky

LeonL

• Baller
We have decided to place our home and private ski lake up for sale. Property consists of 36 acres with 2050 feet long lake, 1800 sq ft manufactured home, two pole barns. Jump in very good condition. Slalom course in place, surveyed accurate. Two boat lifts, one covered. Located in Central Kentucky, 45 minutes from Louisville, 1 hour from Lexington, and 1 hour and 30 minutes from Cincinnati. Only 20 minutes from I-64 or I-71. $495K. My email address is in my profile. If you would like more info and or pictures, contact me.

• Baller

@LeonL

You'll keep on skiing?

Would love some pics.Private ski lake is a dream for many of us.

Of course some will say it's a nightmare to maintain...

My ski finish in 16.95 but my ass is out of tolerance!

• Baller
@andre, shoot me an email and I'll email back some pics. As for continuing to ski....this is not the reason for the offer to sell, but I'm unsure if I'll be able to ski, at least up to the level I'm accustomed to. You see I lost my left index finger in a finger versus saw confrontation. Finger lost that fight. I haven't tried to ski yet this spring, still under Dr. orders to limit how much I lift with that hand. So, no skiing so far.

• Baller

@Eric Kelley, of course we're not sure that we're selling. If the right buyer comes along...... I'm just getting too old to maintain the property. You maintain a ski site, so you know it's a lot of work. At this point in my life I have consider if my skiing is worth the amount of work it takes to be able to do it. Again, the finger isn't the determining factor.

Tim and Bryan thanks for you offer of help. I'm OK.

• Baller
@Bruce_Butterfield, as far teeth goes, my wife, all my skiing acquaintances and ar least 3 other people that I know have all their teeth. Most of them wear shoes, in the winter.