26 hour '15 Prostar for sale

swc5150

• Baller

After creating and deleting this post a few times, here it is. Due to lack of time we have to use it, we've decided to list our Prostar. 5.7, convenience package (dual ski racks and bimini), upgraded stereo, heater, cover, PTM Edge billet mirror, bow lid, snap in carpet, bow and stern seating, spare prop.

Boat is covered under the factory warranty until March 2022. Asking $50k.

Any ski club recommendations around the greater Orlando area also appreciated:)wz3o13stahks.jpg

0y6r3854qfp0.jpg

n4gxusifkag8.jpg

• Baller

@powbmps I don’t think so, not with that tree line. If it was I’d be tempted to mod the exhaust, ha.

LaPoints is great place. I flirted with joining. What other clubs do we have besides the IMPOSSIBLE to get ahold of Mulberry club?

• Baller
@orlando76, how have you been trying to contact someone at Mulberry? If you're interested in membership I can provide contacts. PM me and I'll get you cell numbers and email addresses of the owners.

• Baller
@LeonL I have at least two numbers and two emails for sure for two different people for the club. I think you gave me the contact info IIRC. I took the lack of responses meaning there were no openings at the time. Even drove there once on a Friday and nobody there.