CORRECT CRAFT TSC HULL

bananaron

• Baller

@Ronny61 a hull "based" all you want the sport nautique does not have the ski nautique wake it's a trade off for sure on space and open bow. The later SN 206 came closer.

I would argue that a SN196, regardless if you go TSC1,2 or 3 provides an outstanding slalom wake. One can split hairs, one can discuss which has zero off or may be converted to same but all 3 area damned good slalom hulls.

• Baller
I love @matthewbrown view on the 97 SN, something along the lines of CC should have pulled out the deck chair and feet up & cigar in hand after designing that hull. I just upgraded mine to an 08 with ZO but I'll always love that bubble butt.

• Baller

I have a TSC2, I ski behind a TSC1 and used to ski a lot behind a TSC3. I cant really tell the difference in wake. I enjoy the trunk of my TSC2 which makes it convenient to store gear in and kids crap so I am glad I have my TSC2 over a TSC1 for that reason alone.

I do agree though with the majority that there is something attractive about the Kim Kardashian-like butt of the TSC1 though. I like a boat with curves. Which is why I find the new SN so repulsive.

6dm5pfzab5uu.png

• Baller
Just traded my 97 TSC-1 for a 2005 TSC-2, 2 seasons ago and skied both boats back to back just before we sold them. Love them Both! The TSC-2 is better 32 off and shorter, the trough is filled in a bit better. The TSC-1 is bit better a slower speeds and 15/22 off. Those as the question was best at 15/28 @ 34, I would say TSC-1 by a hair. 28off they are equal. Great boats!

• Members
I did the same research several years ago and landed on TSC2 as the winner for slalom-only duty. I now have a 2003 (TSC2) and it's a solid favorite amongst my crew who normally skis at 30-32mph 22-28 off. 34mph only gets better/flatter. I can definitely notice the difference between my TSC2 and my neighbor's 2017 SN200. Really, the only compromise on my older boat is Stargazer vs ZO and interior creature comforts.