The Masters. What impressed you?

• Baller
I’ve attended the Masters the last three years and love watching all the junior and elite skiers. I especially enjoyed the addition of adaptive skiing this year. The blind guy was awesome—Slalom, trick, and jump. Great form and skill set.

Rabbit for sure. Arrives Friday on crutches after a huge fall Wednesday. Takes one jump Saturday to make the finals then on Sunday crushes the rest of the field. Huge heart - can't teach or train that - you either have it our you don't.

• Baller
I was impressed by @FWinter. His 135 didn’t look great and he still ran a tough 39. Then comes out and again, not a good 1 ball and gets outside of 3 for the win. If he can clean up that offside he’ll be taking down 41 this year.

• Baller

The trick finals between Pickos and Font. Men's slalom final---- Great to see Freddie win and be a little excited about it. (Wish Thomas wasn't skiing injured.)

Great to see Regina podium in both Slalom and Jump. The blind Skier was amazing. As well as the other jumper. You could sense their excitement from the stands.

• Baller

I thought Whitney's pass at 39 off was defining of the fine line between the thrill of victory and the agony of defeat.

Pato font, 16 years old. He and pickos were amazing.

I was stunned when Asher blew out the tail and entertained by Winter's celebration. Life is emotional and unpredictable.

Jacinta is the most dominant skier in one event in the world.

Freddy Krueger is almost able to compete in men's 4 and pushed Dodd to the limit. Freddy and although he didn't compete in the masters, Scot, are forever young.

• Baller_

Being I am involved from start to finish with this great event I would have to say what impressed me is the true professional atmosphere of those I work with throughout the set up and production of the Masters.

Mr. Sullivan runs a tight ship as it should be, those of us that have a large punch list to produce this event can always go back to Brian for guidance and hands on help when needed.

Rhoni is now a seasoned tournament director she has put together a team that knows the sport inside and out. Rhoni being a skier herself knows this sport and what it takes to be in the Masters.

The officials that judge this event are second to none and come from around the globe, this is a international event with international officials.

Our on water support team employs a DPT a trauma surgical PA and high end 3 event waterskiers all are awsa certified safety and or red cross certified.

Our course set up crew is the same crew that were in a horrendous auto accident last year and came back this year stronger then ever. Jeff McClintock, Frenchy and Jordy big thank you for your over the top efforts.

This event is not a back yard event . In our sport this is the Mecca event. This is the one every 3 event skier strives to get an invite too.

The impaired athletes were our for runners and what an impressive group they are to watch and work with. I wish I could ski that good!!

The wakeboard event went big and some very impressive runs were the norm for both women and men. Huge!!

Lastly for me the most impressive item was the mens slalom qualifier where there was a half buoy separation between the top four athletes.

Thank you to Nautique Boats for continuing to produce this great event.

I know I can say on behalf of Nautique Boats we hope to see you all next year at the 61st Masters Waterski and Wakeboard championships!