What's your favorite Slalom beer name?

jriester33

• Baller
Also not a hophead- give me a good porter or stout- something with some body and malt! Maybe a nice cold wheat or even a pilsner if it's over 90. Keystone Light, Jody? You deserve better...

• Baller
Definitely appreciate everyone's input and I do routinely hear people say that they dislike IPA's. However, we primarily produce hazy NE style IPA's that have a very low IBU(bitterness) rating, so you may like this style as opposed to the west coast IPA's assertive bitterness that have really dominated the industry for the last 10-15 years. Also, being that "Shortline" has had a big push and we will not be able to use "Big Spray" as an option, we'll take comments and messages for Shortline as votes as it was very close to making the top ten list anyway. Thank you again to everyone for their votes and support! (If you voted for "Big Spray" and would like to change your vote please PM me with your other choice)

• Baller
@jeiester- your menu- food and drink looks like there's something to satisfy just about every taste- hope to be in Rochester with some buddies in a few weeks and we may get hungry and thirsty...

• Baller

Thank you everyone for helping us out on this very special beer! The votes are in and we are set on SWERVE IPA. It will be a crushable beer in the 5-5.5% range featuring Strada and Sabro hops. We will be brewing it next week, hopefully on July 1st, and it should be ready by the third week in July. Crowlers will be available (25.4oz cans @ $11-$12 a piece) and if you are not in the area and would like some sent to you please pm me for details (any shipping will not be associated with the brewery but will be done by me personally). Thank you again!u0frgl8ijwwo.png

b1m2bod826y4.jpg