Lake 38 Pro-Am 2019

ROBOT

• Baller_
Had the pleasure of skiing a couple sets Lake 38 this past Monday. Have not been there in a while and wow what fantastic additions they have made from a beautiful covered starting dock with custom bench to covered ski gear racks to an expanded already great covered dock and boat house. Fresh sand moved in for not one but 2 swim areas. Best lookn judges towers I've ever seen. Tents are up and ready for the skiers to hang out under. The course looks amazing and skis the same. I really can't imagine a better place for skiers to hang out then the 7th Buoy they built. Keith and Karen have put so much effort and time into the details to make this one of the best sites in the country. They are giving so much back to the sport. Their generosity to the skiing community is so impressive. Can't appreciate them enough.

• Baller
@Wish , your comments are “spot on.”. Karen & Keith have done so much and they continue to “push to new heights.”. I’m headed that way this am to help them in any way that I can. This will be a fun weekend. Does anyone know if their will be live webcast?

• Baller
I love when they do a live webcast. But it would be nice to have someone announcing or even leave a radio next to the webcast so would you know who skiingand what line lengths

• Baller

Something interesting to see. First round was pulled by the Nautique. Second round by the Malibu. Almost everyone not already through from the first round skied significantly better behind the Malibu. Same lake, same course, same day. Interesting comparo.js3m1otzexsi.png

• Baller
@UWSkier being a Mastercraft guy myself I have no cares either way but there are way too many variables to draw any significant conclusions. Different drivers and the fact it was their second time on the water could easily account for the discrepancy. The only true test would be to go back in time and switch the order of boats, but unless you have an extra flux capacitor laying around that ain’t happening.