PROSTAR all smiles

Dacon62

• Baller

-20% is the realistic number i read the last 20 years on skiboats and skiing forums.

There're such good deals on lightly used ski boats on ski-it-again that unless having money to burn,i would buy used.

PS. I don't even have money to buy use... :(

My ski finish in 16.95 but my ass is out of tolerance!

• Administrators

@cnewbert

Informed tournament boat buyers often pay a lot less than MSRP provided they buy from a dealer who deals with a volume of direct drive boats. Really smart buyers buy 6 to 9 month old promo boats for even less.

It would be better if it was like buying a car where you really know the price from a quick internet search but it does not work that way.

• Baller

Such a process....but so worth it. We just bought an awesome 2019 promo with super low hours in early May. We were lucky to have a promo boat to check out at our local lake. Skiing behind it, driving it, checking out the cool features made the online boat design tool more logical, but the good deal was the promo.

Super powerful, fun to drive, great wakes, and features thought out for skiers.

Our boat came packed with those features that we may have passed up if not for the promo deal.

Decadence is cushy on the feet and easy to clean, ski racks help keep things organized, bow cover gives you the best of both worlds, more seating when all the fam wants a ride and a “closed bow” when it’s just a couple of people, ballast and seat heaters! The touch screen is super easy to use (never mapped a course so simply). Even the trailer is well thought out. Long tongue for all launch ramp depths, buff trailer jack, even a holder for the plug when not in use.

Best of luck in your search!