New Intergalactic Record?

Horton

• Baller_

Not to throw anybody under the bus, but I can recall a score from last year at a premier event of 2@-41 at 36 mph followed by a zero in the subsequent event just about an hour later.

Full disclosure: there were also extenuating circumstances of a lumens-related variety.

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.

• Baller
I do think there’s a difference btwn missing a gate and actually making the gate but scoring <1. 1/4 ,imho, would be the Ultimate Non-Extra Credit, the 1/2 is still quite an “accomplishment “

• Baller

Now that I jog my memory...I once missed an opener but I went out at 35 off, 36 mph into a brutal headwind. Most skiers scratched but I was like I paid my entry, I'm skiing 3 rounds.

It was white capping on the near end the hope was get thru the first half of the course and the second half would be ok...just pull like hell and let the wind put on the brakes. I missed that one. Geez the ski was slapping in the gate glide. One thing for sure...I'm usually entertaining....good for crazy scrambles, broken ropes, hanging onto crazy shit and some pretty interesting crashes. It's all the same in the score book...just get around those buoys!

If memory serves Overbye went off the dock at 34 mph 35 off that day and ran it.