Stokes Wet Suits

Rednucleus

• Baller
For me, their size chart was accurate. I’m 6’3”, 225 so on the upper side of XL on their chart. First couple uses it was a little snug at shoulders (needed help with zipper) but seems to have conformed to my body now. These are super stretchy, no problem with length, I got the 3/4 leg.

• Baller

Hi @Rednucleus

The Superflex is our end of line suit hence why it is on sale, very limited sizes and numbers available. We only have xxs, xs, and small available in that suit.

The Superflex PRO is our new suit we just brought out. We took the super flex and made some changes to the design of our suit. We made the body longer, and raised the neck line for more comfort. We also took away 2 seams in the back to make the back panel all one piece, made for way more flexibility and also alot warmer as less areas for water to seap though. The suit seams are stitched, glued and taped to help stop water getting in providing a really flexible warm suit.

As @Mick04 said the size chart is pretty accurate to your needs. I would say you'd be more than happy in a medium.

bf292flze900.jpg

hope that helps, if you have any more queries feel free to contact us. You can call my phone on 3523480800 or e-mail tom@stokesskis.com

Thankyou

Thomas Asher

• Baller_

Skied tonight, 1st review - medium fits my 5'11" 160 lb frame nicely. Suit material appears similar to friends Camaros but seems more durable - time will tell. Excellent large tooth zipper. When I jumped in, no "water thru the zipper" hit. Very flexible, comfortable to ski in; great for this time of year here in W WA. Best of all, made back to back 34mph 15 off's - made my 1st one ever last fall, none since. Maybe it's the practice, maybe it's all the BOS reading & videos, or maybe it's the new suit? So far, I am STOKED with my purchase! (sorry, had to say that)

Thanks @Thomasasher for excellent customer service; I will do my best to shop Stokes in the future. And thanks BOS - I would not have found Stokes without seeing ads here.

@Thomasasher and others, how does the material compare to Camaro? I love that you have the option for a 3/4 leg length that goes just below the knee, something Camaro does not offer. The standard 1/2 leg length that stops above the knee has always let too much water in on the starts from every suit I have ever owned.

• Baller
hey @KellyChipman , we have heard a lot of people be happy with our 3/4 leg option, it definitely stops the water from getting up the legs and also adds that extra bit of warmth around the knees without getting in the way of your bindings. The 3/4 leg is still very easy to ski in because of the flexible material. The all one back piece provides unlimited range of motion. The suit is best used in water temps around the 50-60-70 degree mark. If you have any other questions or would like to discuss the suit a bit, you can call 352-348-0800 or drop an e-mail at info@stokesskis.com.

• Baller
@ski6jones bought a Stokes vest this summer. Absolutely love it! Never had a vest fit so good and it dries very fast. You won’t be disappointed. Looking to buy one of their wet suits for next season. One of my ski partners @Rednucleus has one and he is very happy with it and he likes to stay WARM when he skis. Haven’t heard any complaints from him yet