Vic first full pass

vic

• Baller
Made my first full course pass June 15th,2019 on Connelly outlaw ski at 15 off and 26 mph. I was skiing behind my sons centurion falcon boat. I have been skiing with my sons for 4 years and slowly getting better. Thanks to their patients and coaching. I skied this winter with Erickski and he helped by coaching as will. Love skiing and attempting to improve

• Baller
Great skiing! it's pretty impressive to see a guy in his 70's getting past a mutitude of previous health issues including 2 knee replacements, not only skiing, but improving and running buoys! @vic proves it's not just a young persons sport. Anybody at any age can enjoy it. See you on the water tomorrow.

• Baller
Spent 3 days Tate lake Washington skiing with my sons and family's. Managed 1 complete pass second day and 2 back to back complete passes day 3. All run at 26 MPH and 15 off behind sons boat with Perfect Pass

• Supporting Member

For anyone to run the course for the first time is a huge thrill for them, and I think almost all of us out here on the internet get a thrill out of it as well -- it's just so exciting for someone to bring things together and get it done!!

Doing so in your 70s is even MORE amazing!!! HUGE congrats, Vic!

(How did I miss this when it was originally posted??)

• Baller

@Than_Bogan It's even better when you've met the person, skied with them and gotten to know them. @vic is an awesome person and it's so cool to see his progress.

He skied with me during the winter. While I was ostensibly the coach, I learned so much from his attitude and experience. Good times!

Eric