2019 Radar Vapor Lithium or Senate Pro Build

jenksski

Feed back on the Radar 2019 Vapor Lithium and Senate Pro.

I run the course 32/34mph @15off. Looking to shorten the rope at some stage in the near future.

I've had my 2016 Senate Graphite since new, just wondering if I should upgrade to a 2019 vapor lithium or senate pro.

Cost also comes into things.

All advice/recommendations would be great.

Thanks guys

Great to hear guys. It's good to read what fellow skiers are using and what suits them better.

Like you guys @UWSkier, max speed I'll be skiing at will be 34mph too. Think the Senate is the way to go at some point.

Not going to consider getting to 36mph as I'm 37 yrs of age and hopefully plan to enter tournaments @Chef23 at some point. So in the age cat, I can only ski at 34mph max.

I'll look into the senate range again.

Hey! @jenksski I just made the switch from a 19 lithium vapor to a 19 Senate pro!!

I currently ski 15off @ 34mph and have just started working my way into 22off.

I made the switch because the extra width on the senate pro felt so much more supportive in and out of the turns than the vapor.

I felt the vapor definitely turned harder and was faster, but only when I got up to 34mph. The senate was miles better when slowed down. Also, I only felt better on the vapor on days were I was at my absolute best. On an average day, I would ski up to the same level on the senate.

Just my 2 cents.