Great customer service from ZO

sunperch

• Baller
We completed the upgrade for the single puck conversion on our boat today. We had a few questions with several of the steps and had great customer service from Timmy, tech support and Jamie, sales. Our phone calls were promptly retuned, Timmy even called us back on Sunday afternoon! THANKS !!

• Baller
@Hockdog nope, not perfect pass. Zero off convertion from dual to single puck with Rev S. Most of the time they answered the phone call with a live person, the times I had to leave a message they called back same day. I've heard others complain about their experiences. I was pleasantly surprised at how easy and helpful they were to work with. Installation complete, time to ski!

• Baller

@MS Ever since Phil Adams and hand driving passed away, the "feel good" ride has been elusive. ZO has been the best feel for me ever since. It took a while to find settings I liked but now ZO is not a factor. Especially considering the other variables I'm struggling with.

Glad to hear that they are getting more responsive and helpful!

Eric

• Baller_
@eleeski I like the pull I get every day behind our MC with the latest rev. I am sick of dealing with boat to boat settings to try and find that same feel. I would rather use my sets on binding/fin/ski testing.