Finish this sentence - When I see a tower on a 3 event boat I ....

ozski

• Baller

"HA, looky here guys, that guys got a roll bar on his boat."

I understand the function, but I don't want one on my boat. Completely ruins the sleek looks of the DD (and closed bow) tournament tow boats I fell in love with in the 90s. The look like any other boat on the water to me, which isn't anything special anymore.

• Baller

I bought my Team 200 OB with a tower to have some ability to pull a skier or wakeboarder when family is visiting. I use the tower as a handicap entrance to assist getting on an off the boat. For general purposes I could do without it!

• Baller
What a practical person who can now have more room, people, and versatile fun with their boat. Personally, I think it's funny so many people get bothered by what is insignificant to them in the end, and actually getting people on the water enjoying/growing waterskiing.

• Baller

@oldjeep when we do our lake days in a boat without a bimini, by the end of the day, the drivers are cooked.

I’m going to pick up an old bubble back 196 tomorrow with monkey bars on it. They’re going in the bed of the truck where no one can see them. I’ve already ordered the color matched gel coat to fix the holes.