Waterski Nationals...... Things you need ....would like to see there.

perfski

• Baller

Hey Ballers,

WIth Nationals coming up in a couple weeks, we are prepping for our first one in a long time. While we will be there working with Radar and introducing their new 2020 skis and gear, we also try to bring a bunch of things skiers look for and want to see in person while at Nationals. So my question to you who are going.... what are you looking for? What would you like for us to have on hand? Vests, Closeout Skis, Wetsuits, shorts, parts, Wileys, Ski Doc, Camaro, Stokes, Perfski gear, hats, etc... Trying to be smart about what we bring and also bring gear you will be looking for. Thanks in advance. Bill @ Performance Ski and Surf!

• Baller
@perfski Thanks for asking Bill! Most of the things that have already been mentioned, plus I’d like to pick up a set of angle gauges, and of course, I always like your Perfski gear.

• Baller

@Luv2Ski saw your post ......its a great event...but the Florida humidity is crazy. Keep Hydrated and get stuff done you want to do by 2...as the afternoon showers roll in. Good news on stickers...shipped yesterday...rolling in Saturday..so hit me up. Thanks also to everyone for your ideas here. Hopefully will have most of you covered. Biggest thing for me personally is getting to connect personally with you. Without Nationals in Florida, its easy to loose touch....but after 30 years of this....Its fun seeing the "generations" of families at Nationals! Also excited to have our newest staff member back with us at Nationals with me this year Mike! So drop by and see us both at the booth....and look for 2020 Radar skis & gear, Lots of vests, Camaro, Stokes, Gloves, new perfski apparel, kids stuff, womens stuff and lots more!