$500 Ski Nautique???

Spuddy

• Baller

I don’t know if this is a typo but says the engine runs, looks to be in very rough condition and has transmission problems but it has to be a steal at $500 Canadian! That’s about $380 US

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-powerboat-motorboat/belleville/ski-nautique/1449831081?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=ios_social

• Baller
@MuskokaKy kinda funny on Kijiji I added it to my favourites yesterday when I saw it and I just got notice it’s due to expire today, they must have it posted for 24 hours, listing said it was only 10 hours old when I saw it.

• Baller
Parts boat? No way @Orlando76 . Yeah u haven’t seen the tugs we run daily. That thing looks water ready, compared to a couple of ours. I didn’t see what the “damage to the boat” was though. Looks like an “02 so no way to know the hours, as I understand it. Anyone know if they can pull that data off the ECM on those Excals?

• Baller
I heard a story of someone who just gave away their boat for parts. The person who bought it came and picked it up, drove it out of town somewhere, tied the boat to a tree and pulled it off the trailer. Then kept the trailer. Since the boat was still registered to the person who sold it, they had to go deal with the boat. I've heard California has an extra release of liability form (or something like that) to prevent this.