Slalom Glove recommendations

jaelro

I’m kinda of new to slalom skiing and haven’t been doing any wild turns yet. I had to take two summers off due to shoulder surgery. I haven’t been wearing gloves this summer and my hands are destroyed. I haven’t had success looking online for gloves so what gloves for a girl with small hands that needs a good grip would you recommend? Thanks

• Baller

I'm on my 2nd set of Radar Ergo-A - i got the 2019 version this year and they are super comfortable and my hands don't hurt at all. If S is not small enough there is also the Lyric gloves which are basically the same idea but has smaller sizes.

https://radarskis.com/products/ergo-a-inside-out-glove

https://radarskis.com/products/lyric-inside-out-glove

• Baller
Have to give a strong recomendation to Connelly Claw 3. Best gloves I've ever owned. Was burning through gloves that were mostly coming apart, including Connelly. After much feedback Connelly Claw 3's are a different breed, and my current pair have not worn hardly at all in 1.5 seasons of daily skiing. I have 2 more pair on the shelf . Fabulous.

• Baller
I switched to the Masterline K-palm curves and I couldn’t be happier. Pair them with the masterline Kevlar liner to prevent blisters and you will absolutely love them. I’m super picky with gloves and I honestly haven’t found a pair that worked better for me. Hit up Performance Ski and Surf to buy. You will not be disappointed

• Baller
Radar vapor boa K. These gloves are awesome, I usually blow through at least one sometimes 2 pair per year, with these I’ve got almost 2 seasons on them and no real sign of wear, and they are very comfortable. I used to love the HO 41 tails, but they changed them a couple years ago and they weren’t the same.

• Baller
Have used HO 41’s, Radar Ergo, and Connelly. Connelly Claw 3 is hands down winner. I had prior problems with earlier gen Connelly gloves but they’ve really changed their platform with the Claw 3. Great fitting, extremely durable, best gripping texture.skiing 6 days a week often 2x daily and at end of season 2 on current pair. I have 2 more in inventory.