3 top of the line HO Syndicate skis

ballsohard

• Baller

Three skis with very different ride types. Pro is the ski to choose if you’re a scrappy skier who needs a ski to shut down speed quickly at the buoy and to have the most grip possible when snapping off quick turns. It has the deepest concave volume of the three.

Alpha shares the same width profile as Pro but has slightly shallower concave and a lower rocker profile. This makes the Alpha ride just a bit higher in the water and carry more speed. Alpha has been a “go-to” with our lady athletes as it lends itself to more of a finesse skier type.

Omega is a completely new shape. Of the three, it has the lowest volume concave and has less taper in the tail. It also has a 4-stage rocker profile and a large flat spot under the front foot. The result is a ski that carries a ton of outbound speed and direction with the least amount of effort. More complete info can be found below.

rb2mngq933p1.jpeg

9xkepg1zks47.jpeg

Sam Avaiusini - HO Sports Company - Director of Inside Sales and Business Operations

• Baller

@savaiusini Searching for boot, fin, wing settings for 67" Omega. 55K skier. 165-170 lbs. Tournament PB 2@10.75. No factory recommendations have been published. I feel like I'm all dress up with no place to go.

• Baller

Thanks @savaiusini and @Luzz.

Still dialing in the fin -- but think I've got FB position set. Up the line through 12m first set on the ski. I've tried 2019 Goode, 2019 Vapor and 2020 D3 Evo-S recently (all pretty darn good), but I'm off to a more comfortable/familiar start on the Omega. Good to know that Asher, Travers, Adams and Parrish are all kicking butt on this ski. But more interested in hearing from BOS colleagues who, like me, possess none of their superhuman talents. Thanks again.