2018 Prostar 5.7 for sale

markchilcutt

• Baller

@skinut There are 2 new 5.7 MCs in Colorado. One is on a very short lake @ 6,200'. Pulls good jr skiers @ 36 through 32 and 35 off (160 lbs minus) with the 3 blade.

The other is @ 4,600' on a longer lake and pulls one of the same skiers with the 4 blade and earlier engagement.

Both skied Regionals with similar scores as in practice. My guess is a larger adult that skis beyond 32 off @ 36 would want more ponies

@skinut what is your elevation? Stillwater is about 4200ft and has a nice set up on both lakes both directions.

Like I said earlier my boat has pulled Nick through 39. Rossi and Martin Bartalsky also skied the boat and loved the pull all with perfect full course and segment times. The motor is not just wide open either it is cycling with zero off giving a very nice ride.

If we were higher than 5000 ft and knew we would be pulling open men skiers on a short set up all the time 6.0 or 6.2 no question.

We ski at 34mph occasionally into 38off and couldn't be happier with the pull from this boat.