Night skiing

dnewton

• Baller

For my bachelor party I just wanted to ski with my buddies and try to do something really cool. So we rented some lights and pulled off some night skiing. This is by far one of the coolest things I have ever done. Everyone should get an opportunity to do this in their life.

• Baller
@ski6jones I can’t imagine how fast that felt. I was able to ski within my average in the dark. All I did though was pull as hard as possible. Try to spot the ball. Make a turn and on to the next one. Was very challenging, but boy o boy the water was good every pass!!!

• Baller

Most fun tournament I ever attended at Boonedocks Lake in Indiana. Host club offered a regular "C" tournament in the afternoon then put out a buffet spread. Night session began at dark. The lighting was perhaps not the best but no-one cared! Nate Smith attended and skied his usual....I think he could do it blindfolded! I did a ski run down the course with roman candles pitting out in my wake. Many of the skiers got re-rides....the kids kept skiing multiple times. Pictured is lake owner Scott Morton preparing to ski behind Neal Clark's promo Mastercraft. ueea68eyk48m.jpg

The event didn't end until 1:00 AM!!!! What fun!!!