Screaming Deal on 41 Tail Gloves

MDB1056

• Baller
These are the neon yellow ones. Something is different about these from the red ones they sold for years. I went away from the 41 tails after these green ones a couple years ago. To each his own but these just didn’t seem the same as the old ones, didn’t fit quite the same and the materials seemed different. I saw a new design this year that were all black, haven’t tried those yet as the Radar Boa Ks I got have been incredible and lasted almost 2 full seasons.

• Baller
I had been using the OLD Masterline K-palm (from the 2000s) that were black and blue. I finally got to the point where I couldn't track down any of my size and the new ones didn't work. I ordered a set of these HO tails but they seemed to be a little big and bunch up a little which I find annoying. I figure for the price of $30 ill order one size down. If those fit then I will probably grab 2-3 more pairs.

• Baller_
@keithh2oskier You definitely want to go down a size from ML. I’m an ML medium but small HO41T or Radar Boa, my current glove of choice. I also wear a medium Rathburn glove that I like a lot. Like you, I switched from ML to HO years ago when ML changed the fit of the glove. Also, I wore glove liners with ML and HO but not with Radar or Rathburn. The latter two are the best fitting gloves I’ve ever had.

Lpskier

• Baller

I bought a pair of large 41tails at the start of this season -all black ones- moved away from the Radar vice glove. They have stretched so badly that I am at the point of not being able to use them unless I use a liner. Quite disappointing.

I bought a set of the mediums from the link here to see if they stretch out to a good fit.

Has anyone else seen issues with stretching on the 41 glove?

• Baller

@S1Pitts I have relatively large hands. Usually 10-11 in nomex gloves. I’ve been wearing size Mediums in the 41 tails with glove liners for years. The first couple sets are pretty snug, but they stretch out perfect after that. Maybe a couple years ago when they switched from yellow to black, those gloves did start to rip easier, and I was disappointed.

As a result, I’ve recently switched to the inside out 41 tails which I love, but are pricey. When I saw this ad for the yellow ones, I snatched up a couple pair. Should last a couple summers.