Looking for a senate 65

benmitchell17

Hey there! I’m returning to skiing. I grew up doing a bit and we have a little crew getting back into in. It’s been super fun to return to it. I’ve been researching what I can and think I want to find a used senate 65. I weigh 150 and we have been skiing at about 32 to 34 Freeskiing. There is a local course we’d like to start checking out as well, where I’d be slowing down dramatically I’m sure. I’d like to find something used and a few years old to start using. I’d be happy with an older Strada 55 at the right price as well (precursor to senate I think?). If anyone has anything they are looking to get rid of that sounds like it fits the bill or has any advice for something different I’d be happy to hear it. Thanks in advance!

• Baller
Not sure about the lithium but the alloy and graphite come in 65 for 2019. I have a 65 alloy as my local shop did not have any graphites. I love the alloy, I don’t have ideal conditions a lot and it works great in rough water. I’m 5’6” 145 lbs skiing the course at 34 MPH.

Get high, Get fast, and do some good work.

• Baller
@foxriverat they added the 65" this year in the Pro. We have those in stock and people are loving the udpated Senate shape. We also have the 2020 Lithium Senates in 65" in stock. We expect Graphites and Alloys in the next couple days. We do not have an 65" Senates in any model from 2019 as they sold through with that size being a lower production size.

• Baller

I may have my 2019 Senate Lithium 65 for sale soon. Thinking about a 2020 but haven’t decided to pull the trigger yet. I got it this year and only have a handful of sets on it. It is a blem ski but it’s perfect. Very fast ski and use it as a back up to my vapor when I hit a slump or just want a change of pace.

The blem is just a cosmetic defect in the top layer and barely noticed. The lines just look a little off if u stare at it but the top finish is still smooth as silk. Have no effect on the performance of the ski. I used to be sketched out by blend but after owning this would have no issues buying another. Anyway, if I decide to unload it soon I’ll let you know.