FS 92 echelon winter project.

skier2788

• Baller

Listing for a friend. He bought this Malibu in 94 from a local club. In 2016 it overheated causing the motor to seize. He then parked it in his garage. I don't think he drained the water for the winter. When he brought it to me and I pulled plugs water ran out of the cylinders. So that's the bad. The good is it's a pretty clean boat with only minor blemishes to the hull and interior. Has 304 hours. If anyone is looking for a winter project it might make a decent starter boat. He wants $4000 which is a little high to me considering all the unknowns. As winter progresses I am sure that number will come down.

c5rvqxfp04kk.jpg

n0ybwi40g1gx.jpg

zmnlqelivmxp.jpg

xz8w6pdk9b15.jpg

sebjke4ssh1e.jpg

gr8jrgazrcer.jpg

md5quzz1fs5c.jpg

p0o3xoe2lgr7.jpg

c7j9oo1k54kq.jpg

osjc541nka5u.jpg

4ol95k68hsae.jpg

8zzhuope70ik.jpg

• Baller
Someone should offer $3K and take a shot. I have the same engine in my 92 Hydrodyne comp. Had a gasket fail and hydrolocked about 5 yrs ago. Water in cylinders. Pulled it out and sent it to NAPA machine shop - went through it all (new pistone, rings, bearings, etc). One head replaced the other gone through. I got it back, reinstalled, and that was 250 hours ago. Total cost for the machine work was only about $850. That 350 GM Mercruiser is a great engine. It's not a hard job, just time consuming. For <$5K someone could have a great boat that will run for ages.