Spring break trip

WBLskier

• Baller
Looking for suggestions for a spring break location for a family of four (kids 10, 13) for March. Skiing would be great but not a must. Thinking south Florida, Florida keys, Bahamas or Virgin Islands. Would love to be on the water. Open to houses for rent or resort. Want to park the car and be able to walk bike or boat to restaurants and things to do. Specific recommendations to locations houses or resorts would be appreciated. Thx.

• Baller
I’m sure some of the Bahamas is open for business but they were recently decimated by hurricane Dorian. One of my coworkers spent last week there to help the recovery effort and she said it'll be a long tone before they get back up to speed. If the Bahamas makes the short short list you might want to do some serious research to see what the conditions are like.

• Baller
With kids that age Orlando is tough to beat. Universal Studios would be great, the kids would have a blast and you are easy distance to some great skiing. We did it with my family and a few mornings my son and I went and skied then spent the afternoon at the parks. Plenty of other options in that area as well.

• Baller

Ft. Meyers Beach.

Ft. Meyers Miracle (Minnesota Twins farm team) play there. Beautiful stadium to hang out at.

Lots to do. Rent a pontoon and cruise over to Lover's Key. Ski Eden is nearby. Sanibel and Captiva are right there. You can rent bicycles on Sanibel and ride pretty much anywhere.