Radar G10 Sequence Plate

ESPNSkier

• Baller

Been using the Carbon Sequence plate for 2 years, with double Vapor Carbitex boots.

The plate works great. The micro-adjust feature is awesome. You can move the plate in 1/16th increments.

Plus, just 6 screws and I can mount the set up on another ski.

Works on pretty much any ski, including Goode with the narrow spacing on the rear inserts.

• Baller
Have The newer Vapor boots on a carbon sequence plate. Works great. Currently on my back up Senate but makes for a quick change to put on something new that always comes my way. Just need to figure out where to measure from for Bf location. Once you know that using the micro adjust feature makes it easy to quickly move the plate and know Bf without having remove the rear boot to measure

• Baller
@Zman I have been thinking about getting this plate as well, I have Vector boots, (I would love to get the Vapor Carbitex but they do not make them big enough for my size 15 Sasquatch feet) I assume the plate would work with those?

• Baller

@rodecon You got it, works with Vectors.

@C5Quest I measure the distance from the back of the plate to the front boot before mounting back boot, and mark it down. Then all future adjustments are made by measuring from the tail of the ski to the back of the plate, and adding the first measurement. Simple.

I previously had the aluminum Sequence plate, and added the Mikro-just.

The Carbon Sequence ends up cheaper, and is the way to go.

• Baller
I switched to the G10 Sequence plate from the aluminum Sequence plate one shortly after I switched from worn out Strada boots to new Carbitex Vapor Boots last year. I didn’t notice a significant change in performance, the micro adjust is nice.

• Baller
For those with the vapor boot and plate set up...where do you measure from? Bottom of boot where it meets the plate, the threads, or just above the threads at heel (most aft part of boot). I was using the threads just above the bottom and that seam to line up with the measurement markings on the micro adjust scale. That was on a 65 Senate. Anyone else?

Sequence plate is awesome. Easy to adjust and move from ski to ski if you switch around skis.

Measure from the upper threads( furthest away from plate).

I measured 15 inches and marked with tape behind back boot. Now I can measure accurately without removing the back boot.

• Baller
The good folks at Performance set me up with new Carbitex Vapor boots on a sequence plate yesterday (Thanks Bill!). I had my first set on the new boots this morning and skied right up to my practice average and a few balls shy of my practice PB after not skiing for 5 days.

• Baller
@gmut I can make a custom plate that fits any boots, not just Radar. The Radar sequence plate only works with Radar boots. Email me details about what you need.

Mike's Overall Binding

USA Water Ski  Senior Judge   Senior Driver   Senior Tech Controller