CGA Vests

Edmund

• Baller

I have looked through past threads on this topic and the last ones to mention specific vests are over a year old (unless I missed one), plus some of the newer vests may have improved fit and finish.

I want to move to a CGA vest for safety reasons. Does anyone use or have experience with the vests listed below? (I know some are considered wakeboard vests, but if they are just as good for course skiing, that's fine with me.) Other CGA vest recommendations are welcome as well. I know I am looking for a unicorn here: low profile, flexible, doesn't absorb much water, and CGA. Thanks!

1. Ronix Darkside Capella 2.0 CGA Wakeboard Vest 2019

2. O'Neill Reactor USCG Vest 2020

3. O'Neill Assault LS USCG Vest 2019

• Baller
heres a link to our CGA Vests. https://www.perfski.com/life-vests-and-wetsuits/coast-guard-approved-vests/coast-guard-approved-vests We also just got in a bunch of vests from Liquid Force. I know...why would a waterskier consider a vest from a wake company? Mainly because of the fit / color...they are worth a look now. If you email us at sales@perfski.com or call us ...we will work directly to help find a vest you will like. Talk to Mike if you call during normal business hours during the week.

The O'Brien Tech vest has been treating me very well. As close to a non approved I have found so far. The cool thing also about this life jacket is it has USCG approval and the Canadian approval as well. Being 30 minutes from Canada it is nice to have a pfd that fits both bills. https://www.amazon.com/OBrien-Mens-Neoprene-Jacket-Green/dp/B07XPF7XT8?ref_=ast_sto_dp&th=1&psc=1