Give the best gift ever - ownership at an awesome ski site!

Cooper_Trelawney

• Baller

Imagine being an owner at one of the top ski lakes in the country. Imagine giving the gift of skiing any time to your favorite waterskier. Imagine living in Texas, where life is great! - Cost of living is affordable, taxes are manageable and the economy is strong. Imagine owning one of the following properties:

10708 Aqualux Circle - Austin Aquaplex

vnowjb7fjvsk.jpg

909 River Ranch Circle - San Marcos River Ranch

7xflj8x8a8py.jpg

420 River Ranch Circle - San Marcos River Ranch

8vkeloihqhpb.jpg

Now stop imagining and make your dreams come true!

Please send me a DM if interested in learning more about these great ownership opportunities. I look forward to helping some lucky skiers make their dreams come true!

Travis Anderson, REALTOR

Anders Pierce Realty

• Baller

New listing at San Marcos River Ranch - 505 River Ranch Circle. Located on Lake 1 where you can train in all 3 events right off your dock. This is a beautiful lot with great views of SMRR ready to go to the right skier. Other listings at SMRR and Aquaplex are available too. Email me at travissellsproperty@gmail.com. Get your ski on! It's gonna be 77 degrees in Cent. Texas today!

dn4fv0nk1y54.jpg

• Baller

Hey Ballers,

10708 Aqualux Cove at Austin Aquaplex is sold to a new owner and is closing on Monday.

I do have a new listing in the Austin Aquaplex at 12415 Aquaplex Drive (see pic). The seller truly wants to convey to an active waterskier if possible. This is your chance to get into a great ski community well-located close to downtown Austin. Please send me a DM if interested and I'll provide all the details. You can find information on this listing and others on instagram @travis_sells_property Thank You!

potqjh9p4itd.jpg

• Baller

***Update***

10708 Aqualux Cove at Austin Aquaplex is sold.

420 River Ranch Circle at SMRR is sold.

Properties still on the market:

909 River Ranch Circle at SMRR, 1.33 acre waterfront lot priced to move at $174,900! Seller is

open to all reasonable offers!

505 River Ranch Circle at SMRR, 1.02 acre waterfront lot located on Lake 1 facing the ski ramp,

marina and bridge. Priced at $205,000 this lot offers great views and one of the higher

elevations at SMRR

10708 Aquaplex Dr at Austin Aquaplex, 0.54 acre waterfront lot located right in the middle of

Austin Aquaplex with great views over both lakes! Priced at $108,000, you'd be close to

everything Austin has to offer.

Real estate in So Central Texas has been red hot this summer and these are great deals on great ski lakes. Let me know if you want further details!

• Baller

PRICE REDUCTION!

909 River Ranch Circle in San Marcos River Ranch is now available for $162,500! Featuring 1.33 acres and over 200 linear feet of lake frontage and over 200 feet of width at the road, this is a fantastic opportunity for the right water skier or ski family. Email me at travissellsproperty@gmail.com for specifics.

la6okiukkhmi.jpg

• Baller
Also 12415 Aquaplex Drive is off the market. The owner has been teaching his kids how to slalom and now they want to learn to ski through the slalom course. So he decided to hold onto the property for now. It's always great news when we hear about new skiers coming into the sport!