Swiss ski resort

foxriverat

• Baller

I live 5 minutes from Swiss and have been skiing there for 20 years when my lake is blown out. The site has all you need for a great ski vacation. With Clint, Valerie, Patrice, Benny and Vincent, the coaching is as top notch as the ski lakes. They have the new 6.2 liter Ski Nautique as well as a new 6.0 Nautique 200.

In addition to skiing, there are other fun options....Zip the Canyons in Ocala, fast Go-karts in Bushnell and if you really want an adreline rush....Disney is just up the road.

The golf cart rental is a good idea unless you have a rental car for going to and from the house to the ski lakes.

You will love it.

Best wishes for a happy 60th.

• Baller

The house is 12534 Lake Denise Blvd, Clermont, FL 34711

The lake to the right is Lake Denise, where Boris Laval is running the Monte Carlo Training Center.

The Swiss Waterski Resort is using the two lakes on top of the map (Lake Caroline and Lake Stephanie).

To the left there’s Champion Lake (a community lake) and Lake Pierrot (privately owned and used).

zzcoppm7afh4.jpeg

Have fun! :)

• Baller
Yes we’ve stayed there. Three families with only about four older kids all in the same house. Very affordable that way. We were there in December and paid to have the hot tub heated. That was a good call. Could have easily enjoyed thee golf carts but just piled in the minivans and had a great time. Hit the Publix to get the fridge filled. You may be able to order groceries online and have them delivered but you’ll have time for groceries. We ate one night at the Crooked Fork, went north to Winter Garden another night, all the way to Park Ave in Winter Park once. That dinner was awesome but it’s more than an hour away. Make sure you go to Performance Ski & Surf, and visit Alex at the Swiss Pro Shop. Our favorite trip by far.

• Baller

Can't say enough good things about Swiss. Just got back to snowy NH from there today. First time really trying the course. Great driving and coaching from Patrice and Benny.

Ski Nautique ready to go:

efnp68f39nk2.png

200 in action yesterday:

3uotn8hkhm8v.png

SN earlier this morning:

jgq5gfzg732u.png

I was told it was quite a bit windier than usual, but both lakes skied great. Very protected. For reference, larger lakes in the area were total whitecaps.

Unfortunately, this is what we came home to:

nsjf5sioqjn6.png

• Baller
My family and I had a great time skiing at Swiss last week. Clint and family did a superb job even though we weren't really lucky with the weather, we surely will be back at some stage. Can highly recommend it!