Perfski.com

mike_mapple

• Baller_

Hey Guys,

Not sure everyone knows, but Orlando has a mandatory stay at home that starts tonight at 11pm. We still have the online shop, and the phones should be working like normal, so if you need anything don't hesitate to call! Or even reach out to me on here, Ill be at my house for the next week or so, but will be on the forums / checking email as well. Hope everyone is staying safe!

p17l53ryrpp5.jpg

Performance Ski and Surf 

Mike@perfski.com

👾

• Baller

I hope if you need anything or even future equipment you Guys order from Performance. I went down last week and bought some new gloves. The huge Florida Mall across the street has been closed and customers in that area are scarce. Plus a huge amount of customers in that area are from overseas which has been totally cutoff. Now Orlando has shutdown all non-essential business, though I consider Performance Highly Essential !!!

Please support those that support us !!

• Baller

I placed my first order with Mike and Performance Ski and Surf yesterday. Could not be happier and even if he claims he is slowing down it was the best customers service I have gotten from a pro shop ever. Thanks Mike!

• Baller
@mike_mapple Your “blister” byline reminds me of a story my dad likes to tell. Twenty years ago we’re skiing in Orlando and your dad would show up and ski. My dad had hurt his thumb and couldn’t sleep because it was so painful. On the ride to the lake he didn’t know if he was going to be able to ski. Andy shows up around the same time we did and my Dad was talking about his thumb hurting. Andy had a look and said “That’s not going to get in the way of your skiing.” My Dad suited up and didn’t miss a set.

• Baller
Thanks Mike & everyone at Perf Ski. Best pro shop in the country. Bill fixed my binding he doesn’t even sell, Mike brought a ski to my brother in laws house in Orlando, an amazing inventory that replaced all our gear lost in a fire. Can’t wait to visit again.

• Baller
Just ordered a few goodies from Performance. Bill is hard at work shipping out online and phone orders and now is a great time for us ballers to support the fine folks at Perfski as they work through this tough time. Bill and his team have done so much for this industry over the years and I can't wait to get back into the store! Thanks Bill!

• Baller
I know where some ( most ) of my stimulus check will be spent. Have been wanting to try hard shells for a while now. Seeing that I am on a fixed income in retirement , I better do the right thing and pump it back into the economy and support the small business that support us.

• Baller
They have been a go-to store for me here in NW Ohio for years. Last year I stopped in and visited in person. Picked up some nice closeout bindings and some swag. Great guys to work with.

• Baller_

@igkya us BOS2020 for right now, it changes regularly, but that should be the current one. If not give the shop a call, or shoot me a message on here and I will see what I can do for you.

Also thank you for everyone who has placed orders or called, I know Bill has been busy!

Performance Ski and Surf 

Mike@perfski.com

👾

• Baller_
Hey @WoodySkier We are having some issues with online codes right now, if you want to give us a call at the shop myself and Joe are currently here for about 15 more minutes, or if you want to PM me your number I can call you first thing in the morning and get you sorted out, our shipping for today has been picked up so nothing will go out until tomorrow.

Performance Ski and Surf 

Mike@perfski.com

👾

• Baller

Just returned from a run to Performance. Bill and his staff are there and as helpful as ever.

Bill was kind enough to repair my binder and I picked up a new HO rope. They looked fully stocked and are anxious to help with all then pent up demand now that things are starting to losen up. Thanks to Bill and his staff.

• Baller_

Hey guys,

Just a quick thing, since I have gotten a few emails/calls

I know the BOS2020 is not working right now we are working on the problem, running a smaller staff right now / having some things in the works have us pulled every which way, if you are wanting to order online and are a baller I have two temporary fixes for you that can help.

1. Place the order then send me an email to the Sales@perfski.com with your order number and your BOS username and I can adjust it on the backend.

2. If you call us just let who ever you speak to know you are a baller and your username and we can get you settled over the phone.

sorry for the inconvenience but be on the lookout for some really cool new stuff coming up!

Performance Ski and Surf 

Mike@perfski.com

👾

• Baller
Shout out to Performance Ski. I had a problem with the fin block on my Senate Pro, purchased last August. One of the three clamp holes stripped out so the hex bolt would not tighten. They sent me a replacement within 24 hours of my phone call. Thanks guys, you saved my weekend of skiing.

• Baller_

Good Morning Everyone, there is no BOS2020 code anymore. I have changed it, and it will be changing periodically.

To get the updated code, please Email me at Sales@perfski.com

I will need your BOS username

Placing an order then emailing me is not the best way. Please email before placing an order.

I am at the shop Monday-Friday 10:00am-5:00pm

If you have any questions regarding this please feel free to send me an email or give me a call at the shop.

Thank you.

Performance Ski and Surf 

Mike@perfski.com

👾

• Baller_

@kylegansel I have seen him do it a few times, and he did it for me once, I will NEVER do it again.

He also loved to say it when he was coaching and people complained about hands, Im sure a few people here who had seen his hands will understand when I say he had sandpaper palms.

Performance Ski and Surf 

Mike@perfski.com

👾

• Baller_

Hey guys with nationals week here, all the new goodies start to get announced. I wanted to post here to not take away from all the other awesome new stuff, but I just got a box of the new Syndicate boot, so wanted to snap a pic so you can really see the difference. Being able to get a toe up a bit closer and not hit the release is awesome. For someone with large feet such as myself this would be a game changer.

lb9k0zm66dcw.jpeg

Good Luck to anyone who is at Nationals!

Performance Ski and Surf 

Mike@perfski.com

👾

• Administrators
Darn I want one. I think the bigger deal about the new version of that release is that it's stainless so it's not going to rust in funky water.