Goode price reduction

Stefan

• Baller

I’m only 8 sets in on my 9970 CC and I can easily say I’ve never been mote Impressed with a ski. 4 sets in Miami and 4 in 55 degree Kansas water. Dave nailed it on this thing.

Mine is the concierge model which is foot forward specific and stiffer for me.

It’s crazy how fast it is yet how deep it seems to sit in the water.

• Baller
Dave definitely set the bar even higher with the Carbon Core. I’ve been on the 9970cc since Oct, hands down best Goode ski I’ve been on in years, my scores are proof. It’s so much less work at short line and doesn’t put stress on your body. I’ve yet to have anyone that has tried a 9970cc get off the ski. They are skiing more consistently into shorter line lengths with less effort. @Chad_Scott is absolutely correct, no matter what version XTRcc, RevCc, or 9970cc - all are the next evolution for waterskiing.

• Baller
Myself and my ski partner are on XTR's. We both ski 34MPH, run 35, and a few at 38. Would love to hear an unbiased test on the XTR cc to see how it stacks up to the standard XTR. He just ordered one, and I'm waiting to see how it goes. "Feels great, fast, turns amazing". Anybody have anything more tangible? Like is it more consistent at your top passes, picking up 3 buoys consistently, would be what I'd like to hear.

• Baller

@pcmcon729 dont overlook the 9970 cc. This thing is incredible. It is a very different ski from the XTR. Creates way more space and continues to build angle all the way back to the first wake. Extremely forgiving and so fast.

• Baller

@mbabiash The 9970 is based on the 9900 shape I'm told. When I had the 9900 I had trouble at the shorter line lengths on my off side turn. I prefer the forward width of the XTR. I certainly wouldn't oppose trying the 9960 if the opportunity arose though. My ski partner just took delivery of an XTR cc that I'm looking forward to testing. Ski well!!

@Stefan

I currently ride the 67.25 Revo CC. I was on a revolution prior to the carbon core. I have ridden all of the skis in the lineup and this is the best way I can describe each ski.

Revocc is most stable and effortless ski for its additional width. The ski is just a little wider throughout than the 9970. So these two skis have very similar characteristics

Its width contributes to easy deep water starts and stability throughout

Skier can accelerate, decelerate, turn and accelerate almost automatically on Revocc. I enjoy the Revo CC because it has a large sweet spot and is very stable.

9970cc needs more power to ski than Revocc due to the narrow width.

If skier who wants to have direct feeling such as edging, acceleration or deceleration, 9970cc gives that feeling more than Revocc. The 9970 is based off of the tradition lines of Goode skis starting back from the 9100. These skis have been the foundation of the Goode skis lineup.

Skillful skiers tend to choose 9970 and we have seen great results with the 9970 CC for both 34 and 36 mph skiers.

And XTRcc is between Revocc and 9970cc and gives moderate control to the skier. The XTR has a wider width and a shorter body. Very stable ski known for its quick turns. This ski is based upon the previous Nano one and has been a very successful ski across the board for all levels of skiers.

All of the new carbon core skis have a narrow side wall which allow each of the skis to sit deeper in the water while maintaining the quickness cross course. With the bevels and narrow side walls all of the skies allow the skier the feeling of a better connection to the pylon.

I went from the 68” Revolution to the 68” RevoCC. 2-3@38’ skier at 34mph. First two passes on the ski I knew I liked it better then my Revolution. It feels more stable and attached to the water. Faster side to side, but slows quickly. I would say a less draggy ski then most Goode skis I’ve ridden.

The biggest difference for me is the ski tip stays down coming out of the turn on both sides and continues to grab crazy angle out of the buoy. The ski tip gets under the line incredible fast and goes the other way effortlessly and quickly gets you to the other side of the course with much more space before the buoy without much effort.

Our water is still cold and today I ran all three of my 35’s and stood up 4@38 on my first attempt. I only got to 4 ball once last year. Needless to say, my 21 day demo ended today on the 5th day of owning the ski and only four sets. She’s a keeper and I’ve only made one small fin adjustment. It’s going to be a great summer!!!

• Baller
@Chad_Scott could you please share boot position for the XTRcc vs factory? I am coming off a Rev6 67.25” onto an XTRcc 68” and the ski feels slower and heavier. Would you recommend placing boot further back?

• Baller

@Rusty_Johnson

But you're at 188@34mph, I'd consider 68" Revo CC not XTR. It's going to have a bigger/better sweet spot on it.

68" Revo has more a "mid-ride feel" to it then the XTR. It feels big across the boat and small out the buoy. Which is something for years folks were looking for, myself included.

FYI: I am 185-187 ski weight, 6'3". Moved from a white top 68" Revo to a 68"CC. Last year tried several XTR's as well.