apocalypse humor - why not?

Horton

• Baller

I've noticed that traffic on our freeways and main traffic corridors has dropped off a lot lately which is kind of eerie but it also seems like maybe it's also a different kind of traffic? ...Hard to put describe why. It just seems different somehow... Maybe you can kinda see what I mean from this recent traffic-cam image taken along Deerfoot Trail which is one of my city's main freeways...

ht7m67sukfjy.jpg

• Baller
Covid 19 Southern Style Challenge !! - Planning a road trip to Georgia. Will take that governor up on his offer and throw out an opening day challenge. Wife and I will start the day off at the gym , get the nails and hair done , slap on a Covid 19 themed tattoo , roll a few bowling balls , then end the day with a nice full body massage. Who’s in ??

• Baller
Had to pull out of the Georgia opening day challenge ☹️ Wife and I self administered the Clorox / Lysol I.V. drips yesterday and we aren’t feeling up to continuing further than the Walmart parking lot that we pulled into. Not to mention the blotches on our skin from that damn UV light that we rigged up. Guess those Covid tattoos will have to wait. On the bright side , seams as if the fish tank cleaner that we drank a few weeks back appears to have had no side affects ??