Ski Garage Storage Ideas

ghutch

• Baller

fet6tbowte6t.jpeg

w0qj8vcyetgl.jpeg

f4mwpwpkvn17.jpeg

Here are some pics of my boat garage. I used 2 dowels to hang life vests and wet suits and gloves on with a fan mounted above to help them dry.

I mounted the skis and wakeboards on 3/4 pvc pipe anchored to the wall with 2x6’s with pipe insulation around the pvc pipes for protection

Also have a pulley system mounted to the ceiling to store the tower when not on the boat. Only use the tower 1 week a year when we take our annual trip to Lake Entiat on the Columbia river

• Baller
@cougfan - that looks awesome! Also, how easily does your tower mount/unmount from the boat? Is it a custom attachment method? I am curious because I have been wanting to leave the tower home about 50% of the time when using my boat.

• Baller

95b6ez8dycfw.jpeg

@Tom351 the tower mounts super easy! There are 2 bolts that have hex heads and 2 bolts with large plastic handles. Super easy to install and take off with 2 people. I mounted a pulley system to the ceiling to hold the tower when not in use

nzbwqoxougkm.jpeg

nqa1j7fy9c3n.jpeg

9vtjs93y7zwl.jpeg

• Baller_

@sodbuster88 that's a beautiful Prostar

@teammalibu @skialex I took that picture quickly @Horton 's place after the Cash Prize event when we went to get the Brendella, somehow my phone didn't get the proper orientation. Turn that photo 90 degrees and you'll see how organized John's office ski stash truly is. Literally a Ball of Skis.