Missing the Masters

JAS

• Baller
I live 2500 miles away and made the journey 1999. Sitting in Pavilion with who’s who in the sport was a real thrill. Has been on my list to return and thought this was going to be the year.

• Administrators
I called @Jody_Seal this morning. He sounded like he'd already gone through a fifth of Jack Daniels at 9 am. This is to the first time he has missed the Masters the 1830.

• Baller

Very sad to have no Masters at Callaway Gardens this weekend. It will also have a terrible ripple effect on Callaway for the rest of the summer. The boats are left at Robin Lake after the tournament and used for the rest of the summer. My family has been going up there every summer for the past 20 years and skiing on those boats. Now they will have no skiing on Robin Lake this summer. :'(

Memories…

61312-19-XL.jpg

• Baller
I only live 45 miles from Callaway Gardens and I've made "many" trips over the years to see the Masters. Prior to this weekend, I thought "I've either been watching great water skiing or going somewhere to ski on Memorial Day Weekend for many years" and I'm not going to miss skiing somewhere good this year so I headed 3 hrs, 20 mins to Lake 38. As usual, it was "sweeeet." Karen & Keith are The Best!