Central Florida Class C, 3 Round Slalom June 13th 2020

turn_n_six

Central Florida 3 round Slalom Tournament June 13th 2020.

Action Water Sports of Central Florida is happy to announce our June 13th Slalom event is on! See signup info on USA Water Ski Events. We still have a few spots left, limited to 40 skiers.

Slalom up to 3 rounds, lunch and hydration included, come on out for a fun day of skiing. We will be using USA Water Ski Covid19 safe practices to keep this event safe to officials and skiers.

• Baller
Video is up on U-tube Action Water Sports class C slalom tournament. Type in: Ernie Schlager click on the white E in the blue circle, There is a part 1 & 2 enjoy. Good family fun and great conditions. No PA system so not sure of skier or rope length. Asked if I could shoot from the boat and was told only two in the boat because of the Chinese Flu. But after the first round there were three people in the boat so much for that lie. It would have been a nice bonus for the skier's. You know, future customers.

Ernie Schlager

• Baller
Was a great day and fantastic site ran two more buoys than the tournament the week before going in the right direction. I had brought up in the past no PA systems so I bought a couple Motorola radios and was able to listen to the judges Calling the scores much more enjoyable day

• Baller
skierjp. The 3rd person was the driver's young daughter in the second rd along with boat judge. No big deal imo. I know there were just driver and boat judge (me) when I was in boat for 1st round 2nd segment. Fun Tournament put on by Action Water Sports. Say hi to Tracy.