Where is your favorite place to vacation/ski

cougfan

• Baller

The Wednesday night crew made it to lake Curlew near Republic Wa last to start our week of skiing, eating and hanging out together. Got a ski in last night just before dark and plan to ski often this week. Will send updates of the days and dinnerss1dn2uozq5fo.jpeg

• Baller

@LoopSki that sounds awesome! The Wednesday night crew are planning a houseboat trip in the next few years to lake Roosevelt one of bucket list items.

Just finished breakfast after our morning ski. Fried eggs hash browns bacon melon and @Rednucleus wife’s blueberry coffee cake. Ready for the next ski set

• Baller
Wow! Looks like a great time. We like to vacation and ski at Negril Jamaica. Couples Swept Away and Sandals have a Mastercraft and give pulls on the smooth ( sometimes) morning ocean. One fellow I met there from England had skied 60 times over his 2 week vacation...and he was 70!

• Baller

@Rednucleus with the remains of our second night’s dinner stuffed flank steak. Also had augratin potatoes cauliflower and finished off with home made tin roof ice cream. Oh yea a great day of skiing on lake Curlew along with some canoeing and biking on the trail. Can’t wait til tomorrow ?mzfyu757jfde.jpeg

• Baller
We did house boat trips to Lake Cumberland and Dale Hollow for years back in my younger days. Best vacations ever. Took a week to recover. Don't think I could handle 4 sets/day and drinking like that anymore.

• Baller

Awesome pics, looks like a great vaca with great friends...and some bad-ass footing in there...tho I resemble this remark...how did you get that suit zipped? Need a little help? Gotta suck it in a little? :smiley:

I put mine on two days ago and yeah it was a little work! I love cooking (and eating) ribs, too...so near and dear.

You go guys and gals looked fantastic!

• Baller_

One of my best vacations ever! Good food, great skiing, best friends ever - I am blessed!

Ski you all next Wednesday - and what's for dinner?!?

@cougfan thanks for chronicling the week for us - best part of the week was finding the panda for @Horton

• Baller
Ski Paradise Acapulco! Amazing made from scratch meals, the villa has some of the most amazing views and sunsets, awesome restaurants, and the ski site is great with lunches on site. Great boat drivers, 6 days of skiing, great coaches, and a great place to work on your skiing! Everything is taken care of, all you need to do is have fun. Weather is 83-88 degrees every day from October to May. A GREAT place to go in the winter. Super safe location in the nicest part of Acapulco. One of the best waterski vacations and a must do at least once!

• Baller
@hammerski I have heard great things about Ski Paradise Acapulco and it is on my bucket list. Trying to get the rest of the Wednesday night crew to make this trip with me some winter. Next year we are planning a week long house boat trip on lake Roosevelt on the Columbia river in eastern Wa along with our annual week on lake Curlew. So many ski destinations so little time. Can’t wait till I retire so I have more free time. Only 1 1/2 years left ??

• Baller

What a beautiful spot, I really enjoyed the summer I spent in the PNW.

Northern Michigan has always been my family's vacation spot, took this last week around 11am - we got really lucky with weather and boat traffic all week. Prostar ran perfectly too. :smile:

spv8sfez26jc.jpg

• Baller

Deep Creek Lake, MD. I’m biased because I’m here all summer and ski almost every day. First photo was taken by one of my morning group on the way to my dock. Then a shot from my deck followed by one from the dock.

nu8z2khclngc.jpeg

y4bop99uggbp.jpeg

enmpwzis1trf.jpeg

• Baller
@jjackkrash that is the spot I spend a week every August. Water conditions are great all day long and you can free ski for about 50 miles or so between dams. There is even a course set up close to Entiat. We rent a Vrbo on the river just north of the park and some of my kids stay at the park. It is a very nice park with a good boat launch plus the nearest gas is right by the park entrance if you have a Pacific Price card?

@Mtea Where are you at on DCL? Grandparents used to have a cabin there 20 years ago (from the time the lake was created until about 1997). It was such a cool spot back then. Unfortunately I-68 and almighty dollar bill took a little of it's soul away. It looks like you can still find some good water if you're there during the week.

Nice pics!

• Baller
Looks real nice @Mtea . Always wondered how it looked. Our 92 MC PS came from Deep Creek MD. I found it the classified in the back of Waterskier mag. We met the owner Betty Rouse half way to CT in Allentown PA. Everything checked out ok and I towed it home. Was clean as a whistle, must be good water.