How do you react when you realize, mid-pass, a buoy is missing?

o2bnMaine

• Baller

Yup. Rylo is the camera. They aren't actively supporting it anymore. For instance, the software no longer gets

feature updates And the firmware doesn't get updated to include more SD cards. I can only use certain cards with the camera. It isn't a long list. Info like it,but would get the GoPro next time.

3 ball was gone. I fly by it pretty quickly. Then I turn around looking to see if I would see it floating nearby.

• Baller
I mount the camera on a 40-in extendable pole that I would normally hold while snowboarding. And I strap it to my barefoot boom's attachment point on the pylon. Because it's a 360° camera I do the panning through software on my phone.

• Baller
On occasion, I may knock off a turn ball or an entrance gate during a pass. I have asked my lovely wife to always look down the course to be certain it is all in place "prior to departure". In the unlikely event she does not notice one is floating, I ski to the buoy, grab it and a zip tie to re-attach and keep skiing....always thanking my driver for giving me the opportunity to ski!