Zero Off recreational trick mode

h2onhk

• Baller
When running Zero Off in recreational trick mode, is there a way to decrease the sensitivity of the throttle response as the boat goes over waves? Here's why. Public river with 2 way traffic. We trick or the kids will kneeboard for fun once the boat traffic picks up. While rolling over the boat waves, zero off is trying to hold the correct speed (what its supposed to do) and you can hear the throttle being pulsed on and off to hold that speed (usually 10-50 rpm pending the size and length of the wave). I notice that perfect pass boats generally don't react this way. Is there a setting or feature in zero off that would decrease this sensitivity and just smooth out the ride? It really gets annoying when you approach a pontoon/boat or pass a pontoon/boat that is running slow and leaving that long trail of small rolling waves behind it. The throttle is just up and down, up and down, up and down. I could hand drive, but its so nice to just set it and go. I've played with A1 all the way to C3 with no skier behind the boat, but they all react to the waves the same way.