2 minute clinic

ktm300

• Baller

@skier2788 You misheard it; quality of audio and video ain't great. It's 36 mph.

Not sure of year but I think that is either a Monza or a Jobe MPD. He skied on both so somewhere in that era. I do remember that he ran a depth of 2.59 and way forward on a Monza.

He's 5'7". Awesome skier.

• Baller_

@skier2788 listen to it again. Its a little muffled but he says -38 at 36. I also timed several passes and they are 36. Mostly on the slow side, but still 36. That was back in the Perfect Pass days and it was easy to run a little soft.

That is still the most "perfect" technique I have ever seen from any skier. JMHO.

If it was easy, they would call it Wakeboarding

• Baller_

@Bruce_Butterfield That is exactly what I posted. Then I went back and listened again and heard 32 so I erased what I posted. But ya, part of my comment was that there was no way that was 32. I originally thought it was 34 as I have never listened to it. On my phone it sounds like 32. On my computer I hear 36. But 36!!!! Now it's just lights out impressive. And I agree. One of the if not the most perfect skiing sets I have ever seen. And he is NOT a tall man. Bubble butt SN so somewhere in between 97-2000 if new-ish at the time.

I cannot help but ask for comments from @AdamCord and @adamhcaldwell .

• Baller
Definitely Patti and Schnitz and 36mph. I was fortunate enough to ski with all 3 of these folks in the fall. Look forward to getting down to Hobe lake again and skiing with Wim, class act and an amazing site.