• Baller

Whichever you try first, you may want to get your settings dialed in with the standard fin first as a reference. With the CG fin, that's a good place to start, if not a lil shorter and deeper.

I have CG fin on a 2019 Vapor Pro Build, and I like it.

• Supporting Member

Hm. @TFIN You appear to be implying that if the CG or Whisper felt good to the Radar design team that they would have released the ski with that fin on it. But both of those designs have pending patents, so that could only be done via an agreement with the makers.

If you believe that the stock fin is the best possible fin for the ski, then great! I have no basis from which to disagree with that. But the particular implication you've made seems incorrect to me.

• Baller
Exactly. Part of our process is testing and assessing not only our own products, but everything available. Whitney even rode the fin seen above in a few tournaments, before returning to our fin shape in the end.

• Baller

The one that I really am curious about - the CG is asymmetric and I think that makes a ton of sense. With a sport that is RT/LT polarized I would think there is a real good reason to think that you would have a RFF and LFF configuration of the fin.

The WF is symmetrical. So my question would be if other companies have tried the CG classic fin if nothing else.