Cheap dock organizer

Horton

• Administrators

When I have guests over there is never enough ski racks for everybody's gear. I found this skateboard rack on Amazon for a hundred bucks. It's not even close to being perfect but for $100 I'm going to call it a good purchase.

eoao5sh2td8q.jpg

• Baller

@theboardingschool.

I don't know if that one will hold wakeboards or not, but I can make you a simliar one that will and deliver it, in exchange for a Slalom set for me and a Combo lesson set for Marta.

Ryan in Melbourne, FL

After seeing the lack of functional waterski racks I decided I had to try my hand at making a better one. Version 1 came off the CNC table yesterday and seems to work well. Let me know what y’all think. I’m thinking I’ll run a prototype sale and ship out a fully finished version of the rack made out of high grade plywood for $100. Still a few things to get squared away, but let me know if you have any interest.

I can send a video that outlines the features if you email me, bradleyhopper@gmail.com, it’s the wrong file format for the forum.

hwi7iaqbmv9l.jpeg

p5ib4agvfy5l.jpeg

lg0e1ez9o7hb.jpeg

• Baller
@Bh0pp Maybe you could include a wood dowel across the top that could have a ski length sheet of sunbrella attached to it, then a loop in the other end of the sunbrella with another dowel slipped into it to act as a weight to hold sunbrella down on whichever side of the bench the sun is shining from?

• Baller

@Bh0pp I could picture your end pieces attaching to the ends of my dock bench. I'll have to measure the length of the bench. It may be too long to keep your pieces inside the fin and ski tip curl.

Nice job!

7nrt69rah9of.jpg

sths8w7fos62.jpg

@trickinainteasy thanks! I do have access to a laser engraver so could throw on your lake logo or name. I think there’s some cool opportunities with it, but gotta find some folks that are interested in using it on their dock