Back in the saddle

cougfan

• Baller

After taking last week off for my families annual week long ski trip on lake Entiat on the Columbia river I rejoined the Wednesday night crew for our regular time slot at Bow lake.

That was after Doug and I skied Clear lake this am with one of my daughters and my daughter in law. We enjoyed another great meal of deer stew, broccoli greens, cheesey cauliflower, salad and sautéed beans. The featured drink was fresh peach daiquiris.Finished things off with 2 blueberry pies made by @Rednucleus wife and my homemade fresh peach ice cream.

Joining us for dinner were @Rednucleus wife my wife and 2 special guest Dr Stacey and his wife.

Another great night with the weather very pleasant the skiing good the food great and the company outstanding7f7bfvsnrqvj.jpeg

kyb9efjyvmn1.jpeg

zwmlcdw63oda.jpeg

jduccqp0xw20.jpeg

4z662nzdhrtu.jpeg

fq4nzkvdc1kd.jpeg

gyeqt7r7ty54.jpeg

ft4c6hl78sgs.jpeg

fns0h7k1dfv3.jpeg

• Baller
@KRoundy when are you going to join us? We are always up for a special guest! Let us know and we can plan a special meal for you. We will be skiing our regular time slot 5-7 Wednesday til it gets too dark to ski usually late October when the time change kicks in

• Baller
@The_MS always an assortment of IPAs with a favorite being from Bale Breaker Brewery in Moxie Wa near Yakima Wa really cool brewery as they built it in the middle of a hop field. We also have a full bar of hard alcohol with Scotch’s and Bourbon’s the featured flavor. @Rednucleus is our resident Scotch and Bourbon snob I mean expert