Do not ship USPS

The_MS

• Baller_

I shipped a ski on 8/10 and was due to arrive up in Portland on 8/17. As of now they don’t even know where it is and they pulled the corona virus excuse out. A USPS supervisor told me they did not want to sugar coat and said it would now be an additional 4 weeks to get it there. It’s basically impossible to talk to anyone that cares. The tracking info tells me that it left Milton and there is no other scan info. I asked to get it back so I can ship it on UPS and now they don’t even know where it is.

Can’t wait to see the mail in voting results in Nov.

• Baller

I have always shipped my skis USPS as there is a little post office about 2 miles from my house. Out where I live that is close. Last month I shipped a ski to Royal Oak, MI which is about 75 miles away. Scheduled delivery was the next day, it took 3 WEEKS!!!!. A ski rack to Cleveland took 2 1/2 weeks. Don't know why but I just sent one to CT. this week. Hopefully it will get there, as it is a championship ski needed by September 1. I'm

pretty sure that will be the last time I use USPS for awhile until and if things settle down.

• Baller
@The_MS I bought a ski from a guy in Texas and I am having the same problem.It was suppose to be here in MN on 8/14 and it is possibly sitting in a warehouse in Texas.I was told that was just a possible date and she stated it has to do with the pandemic.The service is TERRIBLE and I can file a missing SKI report 30 days after shipping date.Hell when I get the ski my lake will be frozen.

• Baller
Fed Ex is no better. My Zero Off was lost outside of Atlanta for 10 days. No one knew anything. They were supposed to be “putting a trace on it” and we’re going to call me back. Needless to say, that never happened. It finally moved Thursday. I could have walked to Tulsa in less time

• Baller
FedEx damaged two skies in a row, one had boot marks from three different boots all over the "fragile" writing. Now I have a rash guard that's been Ohio to Maryland back and forth a few times, they don't know why and refused to help. They all can be trouble.