Skidawg’s Pad For Sale

skidawg

• Baller

Selling our house on private ski lake!!! Great location on a record capable slalom lake Olde Oaks Ski Club!

2328 Caplis Sligo Rd

Bossier city, la 71112

$320,000

(4 short mikes from Cottonwood)

Offering to skiers before listing locally with realtor!7tpvrr0du3t1.jpeg

hoj64da7pytd.jpeg

882wy8w30rdq.jpeg

5fder6bs3iar.jpeg

d0ilxaynydif.jpeg

75ylparimicg.jpeg

79lkilmsg3yo.jpeg

w6l5pih1cy06.jpeg

oldktfzqk641.jpeg

nqhcm63cl582.jpeg

6n1dvozn5q6v.jpeg

t63atbp1jqbh.jpeg

irspdlsaott2.png

• Baller

If you are looking for a house on a ski lake with great weather most of the year, this is a steal.

It comes with one of the best skier/drivers in the country as your ski partner.

Southern hospitality, hunting fishing, biking, an outdoorsmans paradise and Horton is more than 1600 miles away.

Skis great

• Baller
Don't semi-retire from skiing. You will enjoy skiing with the Boskus clan. They are good people, and they have a great site. I'm surprised you didn't go to one or more of the many tournaments he's hosted. What is the attraction to NW Arkansas? Will Jed have a driver after you leave? Not sure if his wife drives or not, but I'm sure she could learn.

• Baller
Arkansas .....will you then become skihawg ? ? Good luck with the sale and the new pad. Thanks for all of ski knowledge you have passed on to us on this sight. ( can’t get myself to say “ thanks for all that you have passed on to us ballers “ ?. Hopefully it’s a short retirement and you get back to skiing.

• Baller

The most terrible post ever on this site!! Sad to see you all leaving the area, Arkansas is lucky to get the McClain's!!

@Horton delete this post and I am gonna keep stealin the for sale sign in the yard and implement some 'step brothers' techniques

• Baller

I will really miss staying at the Dawghouse. Can't count how many times we've hung out for the weekend. The back porch view when building my house was inspired while drinking early morning coffee here. Watching the sun come up before hitting Olde Oaks or Cottonwood....

Great times man. Won't ever forget 'em.

• Baller

So that leaves 3 skiers in Shreveport/Bossier when I first moved to Cottonwood we would have 12 skiers on the weeknights.

All 3 skiers are Blackburn’s! Oh wait forgot the crazy Canadien when they let him cross the border!

I miss those days like @MS said made some of my best friends for life there!

• Baller
@jimbrake - Yes, he's still working extremely hard even though all their racing has been put on hold. This move is 100% related to that and my daughters riding. FYI...He is going to Austria this fall to inter view with a U23 pro team!!!!!