Bad Day/

thager

• Baller
Idling out to start my set this morning my ski bud removes my phone from the cup holder and puts his coffee decanter in it's place. Ten seconds later I hear a crunch as he sits on my phone. Screen is trashed and is going to cost me 110 bucks to fix and the screen part is not available. Looks like next Wednesday. @The_MS, @OTF please take note! Following the crunch I did not even see my first pass as there was a big welder arc blinding me from 1 ball heading to 2 ball. Such is life!

• Baller
Don't normally take phone down to boat and was actually first time all year but needed to get other skier joining us when he was done teaching bible school. Phone was in cup holder until perp put his coffee mug in it. Then he sat on it!

• Baller

Just to offset the negative vibe in here. Went to go skiing this morning. Yesterday I had to lower my boat lift because the lake level is down to historically low levels. The canopy is lower as a result. Getting in the boat I don't duck quite far enough and my hat and (not cheap) sunglasses go in the drink. I was aware enough and quick enough that I fished both out before they sank to the bottom.