Sally sucks

The_MS

• Baller_

Might want to run a line through the bow eye to the front two dock pillars and do something similar with the stern eyes and the back pillars. A little more water and that boat could float away.

How much rain did you get and did you get a direct hit or just get brushed by?

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.

• Baller_
Looks like this weekends record is cancelled. It is about 3 feet higher then normal and would probably have shorter wait times at the ends due to nice sloped yards but not sure the erosion would make people happy. Power is out and just a few downed trees in the neighborhood but I don’t have enough ice to keep the Hazys cold

• Baller_

The good news is that @thager is on his way down with a load of good Mn brew. He is putting ZO in the 05 196 that’s on the lift. We will have 2 pre 2008

196s with ZO on the lakes. I can’t tell you how great they feel to ski behind

• Baller_

@6balls everyone asks about u and @Razorskier1 all the time. Need to make it down when we get cleaned up. @paul44 i think he ships them to the tundra for you. He is on BOS and I think has a page on SIA. Skip has all the highlighted adds on the boat cover page

• Baller
All of those years of waiting for the ice to melt have prepared you for this moment. The good news is that when your lake is ready for you , you won’t need a dry suit ? Good to see that you survived ok and are just being inconvenienced for a while.

• Baller
That was a funny storm. Storm passed us Saturday 9/12 at my fish camp in Homosassa, FL. If it wasn’t for TV I would’ve never known there was a storm bc weather was fabulous on the Gulf. Yesterday Thursday 9/17 the storm surge finally came and we got 10” of water across the land. Tide came in and 6 hours later it forgot to reverse and still kept coming in. I kid you not, I drove my boat to the trailer instead of backing truck and trailer down the ramp. Kinda unusual for us.