Anyone want to try a 2020 Goode Carbon Core XTR

liquid d

• Baller

I've got one on Ski It Again for $1300. I used it for about 2 months...it's just too small. I think when they went to the thinner tail, I should have gone with a size larger. It turns like crazy! I think it's better suited for a skier from 130 to 155 lbs.

IF YOU WANT TO TRY IT, PAY FOR SHIPPING (IF PEOPLE KNOW YOU ON HERE). Pay me if you buy it, if not ship it back in a couple weeks. If you're near Orlando, just come pick it up to try.

https://www.ski-it-again.com/php/skiitagain.php?endless=summer&topic=Search&category=Slalom&postid=56800

• Baller
I've been skiing on my ski partner's 68 XTR Carbon core that he cast aside temporarily as he wasn't getting dialed in fast enough for an up coming tourney. I'm 175# and ski on an older XTR 67". I'm running 10 degrees of wing on the 68" CC to compensate for it being bigger than recommended for my weight. Ski feels great. Testing other skis right now so as to pick something to start '21 on. If nothing else stands out, I'll go with a 67" Goode XTR CC to replace my '17 XTR that feels lifeless(See article, "Let's talk about flex")