Radar Vapor Pro

lpskier

• Baller_

I tried the recommended long/shallow setting. Didn’t work for me.

Moved my bindings back. Better but no go.

Tried the settings from my existing ski. Didn’t work for me but still a step forward.

Today I tried

9*

Front binder at 30, 12 1/4 inch spread

Much better! But the ski still feels like it has a lot of drag. I’m going 8* next set.

Lpskier

• Baller
I tried stock at 29 1/2 today on 1st set and my off side came back. On the second set I tried wing at 8deg and felt smoother and free of the boat. Water temp was about 63 and basically end of season here in CT unless I head to Florida. I try to only make one change at a time and will need to try those changes at warmer temps but wishing i made the move earlier in season. May try 29 5/8s again with the 8 deg wing but going to wait until I get more time at current set up

• Baller

The updated version of finDB has the ability to search for different skis to view the settings others are riding. The Radar Pro Build is the most popular ski in the system.

This just went into production over the weekend, so not many have opted into this 'finShare' feature yet, but there are a few Pro Build settings being shared.

Go to 'finShare' in the menu after logging in.

finDB for IOS

finDB for Android

• Baller_
@ColeGiacopuzzi I have two sets on your numbers. What wing angle do you run? I’m at 8 with an S wing, which I preferred on my prior set up as opposed to a flat wing at the same angle. Nine degrees with a flat wing felt way too draggy. With your numbers -28 and -32 feel great but I can’t get past two at 35. Suggestions?

Lpskier